Saturday 30 November 2013

The final front "ear"

Had a phone call from Phil this morning asking me did I fancy a trip to the Forest of Dean to look for the two barred crossbills, unfortunately I had made plans for the day so was unable to go. As we normally do when we haven't seen each other for a while we always have a good natter about what we've been up to and the conversation got on to Phil's appointment for his hearing aids, I said to him "how long have you been waiting for them?" to which he replied "about a year or two", I immediately started pissing myself laughing as did Phil when he realized what he had said one of his best puns ever and it was by accident I suppose you had to be there but it certainly gave Phil and me a good laugh, anyone for Namibia?

No comments:

Post a Comment