Saturday 2 April 2016

Weekly Round up.

The Chiffchaff's seem to be in now in big numbers and seen all over the valley. On Thursday I nipped up  to Cwm Cadlan after work and it was great too stop the car and hear the rattlerly song of Wheatear calling fairly close by. On looking closer I found a cracking my male, it was nice to be back up the Cadlan and in the hour I was there I saw five in total with only one of them being female. There was lots of displaying going on with tail fanning, it was brilliant to watch them. High over the Beacons I could see a balloon, they must have had amazing views over Pen y Fan and the snow, I would have killed to be up there in that moment in time.Yesterday in Penywaun I heard my first Blackcap and within minutes he was joined by another one and just got too see one now and I will be happy.


Ever get the feelling you are being watched and i turned around too see this pony looking over towards me .
Great too see the Primrose up on the Cwm Cadlan Reserve and spotted this Lamb and I think  he must have gone too the Monty Python School of Camouflage as I could only see him through  the scope.

Last thing and last weekend it was nice too see the Wood Anermone back along the River Cynon and its feelingmore like spring everyday .

No comments:

Post a Comment